The day before . . .

It’s a good thing that vacations have a finite date. If they didn’t you could spend an eternity trying to get all the last minute things done! Meghann and I have spent the day whirling around town, and my apartment, filling our everly increasing bulging bags. I have lectured her on the importance of packing light but some how mine is the backpack that doesn’t want to zip. So now what? I am trying to talk Meghann into carrying some of my stuff! She isn’t going for it. I have been telling her for months, “You pack it, you carry it.” It seems she is holding me to my own rule.

Below is a test video clip. I am hope it works!


See you in Europe!!!

1 comment:

TJ said...

You “forgot” to include your rendezvous with Bono in your travel itinerary. Do I sense a lovers quarrel?

Tass